Due to our current workload throughout the South Island, we require an industry experienced Project Manager to join our Christchurch team.
• Having a minimum of 10 years HVAC industry experience would be ideal, however project management from another field will also be considered
• Experience Project Managing multi-million dollar projects
• Understanding of pipework, ductwork and refrigeration / air conditioning systems
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications, and pipework schematics
• Interpretation of construction programs
• Understanding the requirements of the NZ Building Code
• Strong communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team
• Foster and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, consultants, contractors and partners
• Provide project assistance from procurement to final document submittal
• Project resource planning
• Ability to identify project variations and cost these
• Experience in project financial management and cost to complete
• Applicants to have commercial knowledge and acumen
Please apply by attaching your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for this role.
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.